Here is what we are doing to keep our community healthy:
- Floor is marked out with tape so everyone has 4 square metres around them.
- Allowing only 10 students per class.
- Premises are commercially cleaned.
- All touch points – hand rails, door handles, bathroom taps and toilet button with alcohol based disinfectant before each workshop
- Hand sanitiser is supplied and participants are asked to sanitise hands upon entering the premises
- There will be no sharing of objects during the class.
Here is what you can do :
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water when visiting the toilet, before and after eating and at other appropriate times.
- Bring your own yoga mats and cushion to sit on.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid 19 or in contact with anyone else who has been in contact with anyone who has Covid 19
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has been overseas or in contact with anyone else who has been in contact with anyone who has been overseas.
And here is what we can all do:
- Be kind, look out for each other and show compassion during this time.
- Most importantly, remember to breathe through it all.