Class Planning and Assessments -TBA
Location: Merrick Property Group, 90/84 Old Bathurst Road, Emu Heights, NSW.
Please note, this course is not approved by NESA.*
As a children’s yoga teacher, you will soon realise that the many benefits of yoga can be enjoyed by teachers as well as students.
Who is this course for?
The Class Planning and Assessments Course is specifically for those:
- Who have completed all four Kids Yoga Education Courses (i.e. Preschool, Primary 1, Primary 2 and Teenagers) and
- Who wish to qualify as an advanced Children’s Yoga Teachers 50 hours. If you are interested in our 50 hour course – more information here.
Those who take the course will
- Deepen their understanding of yoga
- Gain further knowledge and skills about planning a children’s yoga class.
If you need further advice about whether this course is suitable for you, please contact us.
“After completing all 5 Kids Yoga Education courses I feel very confident in my ability to deliver a yoga practice to kids ranging from preschool to senior high school. These highly practical courses dealt with a number of elements of yoga and the importance of how yoga can assist in managing current health problems faced by our children” – Louise Gaskin, Teacher
50-hour program: additional requirements
Those wishing to complete the 50-hour program (i.e. all 4 KYE courses) will also need to complete the following:
- Extra reading
- Complete worksheets based on the reading
- Attend five kids yoga classes and fill out feedback sheets
- Pass an assessment at the Class Planning and Assessment Course.
For more advice or information, please contact us.
If you are interested in our 50 hour course – more information here.